Archive for the ‘Skin Care’ Category
The Rosehip is a plant that has some great benefits to skin health, and here in Botica Homemade showing you which are the main benefits of this wonderful plant.
Rosehip oil, rosehip often called, is very nutritious and consists of or 80% of essential fatty acids. He was one of the pillars of the Incas, for its nutritional qualities. We will show that also has great benefits for the skin of men and women.
The benefits of Rosehip to the skin are:
- Reduces wrinkles and signs of premature aging, helps to counteract the drying effects of sun that usually begin to be felt on the skin with fine wrinkles or “crows feet” around the eyes and mouth.
- Helps reduce scars from surgery, burns and acne, due to its properties in the regeneration of the skin. Rosehip oil is also effective for sunburn and skin damage.
- The appearance of stretch marks can also be reduced with Rosehip oil and is ideal for use in women during and after pregnancy. Can also be used for problems associated with stretch marks weight loss.
- The oil matches the tone and softens the skin roughness. It is a natural moisturizer for dry, sensitive, damaged, and daily care.
- Rosehip extract is high in vitamin C and A and has an effect on strengthening the capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent and for years has been used to soothe and heal irritated, chapped.
- Is commonly used in products for skin care. Is used for a variety of skin conditions including eczema and dermatitis.
If water sports keep in mind that constant exposure of the skin to water bill is wrong, why must we rehydration conveniently through a shower gel and a cream that provide hydration, minerals and vitamins you need to recover normal tone. Skin & Sport
Doing outdoor sports in the sun, wind and cold are common companions something similar happens. The skin is afflicted by these items and needs that will let us hand in a cream with SPF in the case of being in summer or high exposure to ultraviolet rays, moisturizer to combat the dryness caused by the wind if continually affect us or cocoa on the lips to keep from drying out.
In closed places where it is practiced aerobics, spinning or aerobics level of sweat we produce is higher, thereby increasing the degree of loss of water in our body. This affects our Piels dry faster. Here the best solution is beberagua regularly and in moderate doses to keep your hydration levels without affecting the sport.
We should also bear in mind that sweating both removes toxins through the sweat to get “hooked” on the skin. Should be removed with a shower as soon as possible and using a good gel to help in this task.
In sports such as climbing or mountaineering, the sun is an enemy of our skin, increasing the intensity of ultraviolet rays, which adds glare in areas with snow. Again a high factor sunscreen protection is essential.
When we run our feet are the ones who bear the brunt, so we need to hydrate well after training and regularly put in water and salt to recover better. Also advisable to reduce the roughness and hardness that can go through training before they become worse, as corns or bunions. Ojo also blisters an enemy of the runners.
* Dehydrated skin, is characterized by skin looks with very little moisture and is whitish, if you spend your fingernail gently over your face and leave a white mark, your skin is dehydrated.
* Skin poorly lubricated: when there is enough oil the skin and does not feel lush and smooth.
* Aging or dull skin: skin is damaged, wrinkled and dried; the color is off and hangs easily, is not firm or is alive.
The general characteristics of these three types of skin with a dry texture, there is a tendency to stains, broken veins and no visible pores. The skin is sensitive to temperature and red or irritated easily, it is wrinkled and loose, is hard and inflexible to the touch.
Causes of dry skin, poor diet, stress, cosmetics and often used harsh and exaggerated, harsh soaps or of poor quality, frequent exposure to wind, cold or sun directly, as well as air conditioners.
Some remedies: drink two liters of water per day increase in dietary consumption of fish (tuna, salmon, etc.) Cold-pressed vegetable oils, vegetable juice antioxidants (grapes, goji berries, blueberries, pollen, carrot, garlic, onion, etc.). Wash the face with mineral water and apply twice daily aloe vera gel, cream or honey tepezcohuite and apply a mask once a week of yogurt with honey and olive oil. Avoid moisturizers abuse as these could return to face weak to produce its own natural oils.
It is a skin that looks fat usually the forehead, nose and chin and cheeks dry. This skin can shine much on the forehead and nose, which are black spots, and dry or flushed cheeks.
Causes: a level of balance in the acidity of the face due to a malfunction of the sebaceous glands, whether as a poor diet and emotional states of stress.
Some remedies: You must follow the diet of oily skin and dry, and also to avoid stress or anxiety. Wash the skin with soap avoiding mineral water in dry areas. Apply a moisturizer on dry areas. Aloe vera cream can work for mixed skin and oatmeal cream or honey.
General care for the skin:
For beautiful skin, you need to drink enough water, have a good rest and avoid stress and tension. Avoid use of irritants and maintain good bowel function and blood clean, which is achieved by increasing the dietary consumption of fresh vegetables and foods with antioxidant properties.
To maintain good oxygenation, circulation and distribution of nutrients needed daily physical activity.
Skin types: dry, oily, mixed and normal.
Many times we have an idea of what kind of skin we are, but if you have any questions, this test can tell what type of skin you in order to give the necessary care of every part of your face.
Analysis of skin types
to know your skin type is the following:
• Make your skin a good night before washing your face with mineral water and a sponge, without using any soap. Lava without rubbing too much, just pass the sponge gently cheeks, forehead, nostrils, neck, etc.., trying to remove impurities. Towel dry after a good clean and do not apply any cream or gel or product it is necessary to analyze the next morning.
• When you awaken in the morning, have on hand a mirror and looking for a place with good light (not white or fluorescent light). Then, start slowly and check carefully every section of your face.
• Get paper and pencil and see what it looks like each party pointing, for example, looks like the nose, if it is dry, red, oily, wet, etc.
• After you have registered every part of your skin, then check out the list below and determine your skin type.
This type of skin can be detected when the face looks fat-free, moisture and acidity (pimples, rash, red, scaly, etc…) Normal skin type is firm, has an efficient circulation looks so rosy and good color. Its texture is soft and flexible, resilient, making motions and is easily recovered when stretched. Touch is velvety, fresh and healthy.
To keep it, do general care.
it is characterized by many pores that contain blackheads. Its color is yellow and gives the appearance of diseased, neglected and dirty looks, may have wrinkles and there are profound.
Causes: an overproduction of sebum due to an unbalanced and excessive sebaceous gland function.
Some remedies: Many times you try to improve this condition by using plenty of soap or abrasives. But this only causes the skin to become dehydrated, irritated and more damaged. If you want to attack fat with irritants, it will only send the message to the body to produce more fat as the skin needs fat, so will activate the sebaceous glands in an effort to compensate for the loss, which will return to more oily skin and sickly. To avoid this, it is necessary to use mineral water to wash the skin which contains no chlorine and is not abrasive. Do not overuse of any soap, it is best to use the least and is neutral to allow the face to maintain some fat to prevent further over-stimulated.
It is necessary to pay attention to dita as the malfunctioning of the sebaceous glands is due, among other things, poor nutrition or disordered lifestyle.
The rose water is also a good ally to clean your face and the Aloe vera gel. Avoid using corrosive soaps or shoddy which only dry out your skin and make it look more open pores. If you apply clay, know that this is a natural soap for excellence, or prefer a mild soap, honey or seaweed.
The masks are the best friends of the skin: nourish, moisturize, soothe, cleanse, etc. Here we let two great masks for open pores:
Tomato and yogurt mask
Machaca: Lane a little tomato and mix with two tablespoons of natural yogurt. Apply on your skin and leaves plenty of serving 10 minutes. Remove with water. You can apply the tomato slices over the places in your skin with open pores, making sure to clean the area before applying the mask. This mask must be applied daily.
Cucumber masks and honey in blender mix half a cucumber with 3 tablespoons honey 100% pure and 3 of yogurt and a tablespoon of olive oil first cold pressed. Once thoroughly mixed all applied to your skin thoroughly.
Rinse the mask with water.
Apple Mask: This mask need to develop a medium-small apple, an egg, a spoonful of milk powder, 2 tablespoons honey. To prepare, gently mix the milk with the egg white, then add the grated apple and honey. If this thick, add some natural yogurt. Apply for 15 minutes.
It is basic and fundamental part to heal and keep skin smooth and beautiful. Please include in your diet foods high in antioxidants such as garlic, onion, broccoli, citrus fruits, foods rich in vitamin A, E and C. In the mornings, it is ideal to start with some citrus, which cleanse your intestines and blood in depth and help level the balance of fats in your skin. Avocados, brewer’s yeast, spirulina seaweed, olive oil and evening primrose are great for keeping the skin as beautiful as you dream.
Reduce stress and harmonize your emotions:
Many of the problems of the face are related to stress, anxiety and anger common and constant. To adjust your emotional energy and also help your body to be well oxygenated and nourished, we recommend you practice Yoga, Tai-chi or bio-energy sessions, great discipline to keep your skin beautiful.
Give yourself a daily massage on your skin by applying a moisturizing cream or oil and then pats all over your face with your finger. This will help the movement is encouraged because your cells are well nourished. Facial yoga may help prevent skin pores are opened due to keep toned and oxygenates your tissues and muscles.
Self-massage: Whenever you can, pass a clean lemon over your face, like a small bulldozer, and gives gentle massage with the passing down your cheeks, forehead, lips, neck, etc.. You can also try to attend a spa to give you a massage with special oil for your skin.
Did you know that your skin can not regenerate and absorb nutrients properly if you do not rest properly? Unless you sleep 8 hours a day so that your skin can be an appropriate remedy. So do yourself the habit of bed and get up on a schedule that allows you to break this range.
Poorly hydrated skin is prone to all kinds of conditions. If you want a firmer and smoother skin should drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day. You can add one of these glasses a day a few drops of liquid chlorophyll to help you keep your body clean and well your cell activity is always efficient.
Sulfur medicinal bath
the natural sulfur baths are great allies of the beauty of the skin. There are places in some countries where one can bathe in sulphurous springs. However, if you’re not near any of these places, try mixing two ounces of calcium and twenty grams of pure sulfur in a bathtub.
If you are a spring of sulphurous water, picks up the plank that forms on the edges and which is but a sulfur precipitate that emerges from the walls of the baths. Rub your skin with this lama, is a powerful natural medicine to cure diseases of the skin and pores help to regain his place.
And finally, avoid worrying too much. Many times, being something of an exaggerated response causes this only encourages more. Do what you do and forget, and do not see “all the time in the mirror” to see your pores. Trust that nature is already doing enough to keep your face very nice.
Causes of open pores
• Heredity (genetics).
• When the pore is filled with grease or sebum.
• clogged pores by dead cells and toxins.
• Poor cell regeneration and / or continuous and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Over the years, if causes are not addressed properly, it is likely that the pore is increasingly delayed by the cumulative effect; some people become so extensive in the area of the nose that makes this look wider than it normally is.
Remedies for open pores
there are many things you can do to make your pores look smaller and not continue widening over the years. Follow these natural remedies to the letter and notice the results yourself.
Exfoliate the skin:
Exfoliation should be a key point in your weekly beauty routine. Exfoliation prevents dead cells accumulate and are removed efficiently in your skin. In addition, the peel will help remove stagnant toxins and impurities in the pores.
How to exfoliate your skin?
You can do this work of deep cleaning with various methods, here you share the three best will come:
• CLAY GREEN: green clay applied to the skin is actually a very effective method since, in addition to exfoliate your skin, even out the ph of the skin, remove any accumulated impurities and also the clay has anti-bacterial and germicidal ideal skin. To apply the green clay on your face applies only made pasta (mixed with a little pure water) and let dry. Rinse thoroughly and then apply aloe regenerating cream or honey.
• OATS: Oats exfoliate the face is also a very effective and simple method. For this you just need to grind some oats and moisten with a little water. Size your face gently with moist oats, goes through your neck, chin, nose, forehead, etc.. Rinse the end and apply a cream such as aloe or apple.
• Salt or sugar: they are two very cheap scrubs that have no antibacterial properties but not as nutritious as clay, leave your skin free of dead cells and toxic waste. To apply, simply put a little salt or sugar in your wet hand and apply gently to your skin wet. Do not rub hard, gives gentle massage and then rinse thoroughly.
The scar is left marks on the skin injury, burns or skin disease. Once damaged, repair of skin collagen and leaving a trail of injuries in the form of scar tissue.
Who does not have a scar somewhere on your body? we present some homemade recipe to remove these marks in the skin that you do not like much.
1. Daily application of honey, Aloe vera pulp of aloe oil and palm butter ricini scar area increase the skin’s appearance so adorable, so much it will cost you to identify where it is.
2. There are other options with the pulp of aloe vera, lime juice and two tablespoons of milk. First mix the lemon juice with milk and rub some on the scar. When dry, apply aloe vera pulp and covered with thin gauze. Leave overnight and the next day cream hydrates.
3. Collect the large shells, crush them with water, make a paste and apply on the scar area every day.
There is a wide variety of acne treatments that work that are available today. These acne treatments can ingested and applied directly to the face, so it is vital that you know the exact ingredients that you are putting into or onto your body. You should also understand what these ingredients do and what possible side effects may occur. Your skin is the largest organ in the human body and it deserves research before being treated with any product.
Unfortunately, many new acne treatments may have side effects. First, you should determine if the product has any ingredients that you are allergic to. Allergic reactions can range from a rash to having trouble breathing. If you experience what you believe is an allergic reaction to an acne product, stop using the product immediately and call your doctor.
More common side effects include inflammation and redness of the skin. Some individuals may feel that finding an acne treatment that works is worth a slight skin irritation. Numerous options are available for the treatment of acne, one product can be found that will not cause irritation, Do research online and compare products carefully. There are some products with natural ingredients that may work without irritation. It is certainly worth investigating all options before deciding to use a product that is irritating to your skin.