The Rosehip is a plant that has some great benefits to skin health, and here in Botica Homemade showing you which are the main benefits of this wonderful plant.
Rosehip oil, rosehip often called, is very nutritious and consists of or 80% of essential fatty acids. He was one of the pillars of the Incas, for its nutritional qualities. We will show that also has great benefits for the skin of men and women.
The benefits of Rosehip to the skin are:
- Reduces wrinkles and signs of premature aging, helps to counteract the drying effects of sun that usually begin to be felt on the skin with fine wrinkles or “crows feet” around the eyes and mouth.
- Helps reduce scars from surgery, burns and acne, due to its properties in the regeneration of the skin. Rosehip oil is also effective for sunburn and skin damage.
- The appearance of stretch marks can also be reduced with Rosehip oil and is ideal for use in women during and after pregnancy. Can also be used for problems associated with stretch marks weight loss.
- The oil matches the tone and softens the skin roughness. It is a natural moisturizer for dry, sensitive, damaged, and daily care.
- Rosehip extract is high in vitamin C and A and has an effect on strengthening the capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent and for years has been used to soothe and heal irritated, chapped.
- Is commonly used in products for skin care. Is used for a variety of skin conditions including eczema and dermatitis.